30 Day Entrepreneur Challenge
The 30 Day Challenge is a program where students work to develop an innovative and feasible business idea that is ready to launch as a high school student at the 30 day mark. With the help of entrepreneurs who are assigned mentors from the local community, students build entrepreneurial mindsets while developing new business ideas to solve real-world problems. The Challenge concludes with a community event showcasing the top team from each school as they compete in a pitch competition for cash prizes and in-kind business services.
The 30 Day Challenge Program Objectives:
Through Independent Youth's 30 Day Entrepreneurship Challenge, the organization aims to:
- Educate students on entrepreneurship as another option.
- Create a space where students come up with a feasible and innovative business idea that is ready to launch at the 30 day mark.
- Guide teens through the ideation stage, enabling them to understand the process of developing a new idea.
- Provide students with networking skills by exposing them to the power of networking by working with established entrepreneurs.
- Provide students with the opportunity to pitch their new business ideas against a diverse group of their peers, giving students the opportunity to build their presentation skills and confidence.
- Move beyond student theory, allowing students to work on their own entrepreneurial endeavors as they develop an entrepreneurial mindset.
To learn how you can bring The 30 Day Entrepreneurship Challenge to your city, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.