IY Teen Network
Independent Youth empowers and educates teens through entrepreneurship using innovative peer to peer engagement and teaching methods. Independent Youth accomplishes this through its Teen Entrepreneur Network (TEN), an exclusive group of nationally recognized teen entrepreneurs. The teens range from the ages of 10 – 21 years old. Teen Entrepreneur Network members include; a 12 year old whose lemonade sells in Whole Foods Market and Starbucks, two CNN Hero Young Wonders, and six teens that appeared and received funding on ABC’s hit show Shark Tank.
Some of the nation's most successful teen entrepreneurs are selected to be a part of Independent Youth's Teen Entrepreneur Network. This like-minded group of teen entrepreneurs not only give back to the youth entrepreneurial community, but also become members of a very powerful group of youth that connect, learn, develop and grow into even stronger young professionals with resources that are provided by Independent Youth and partner organizations as they become great leaders of the next generation!
The Network is composed of diverse individuals that represent various industries, geographical locations, cultures, and ages. They are self-starters that are humble and creative individuals full of energy and ready to conquer the world through innovation.
Teen Entrepreneur Network Fun Facts:
- 6 TEN members appeared on ABC's hit show Shark Tank and received funding from one or more of the Sharks.
- A Warren Buffet "Grow Your Own Business" winner and multiple finalists.
- Two NFIB Young Entrepreneur of The Year Winners
- Multiple TED Talk presenters
- 4 Three DOT Dash Global Teen Leaders
- TEN member products sold in National and International corporate chains including; Walmart, Target, PetSmart, Whole Foods, Starbucks, and many, many more.
- Two CNN Young Hero Award Recipients.
- Three Jefferson Award for Impact recipients.